Solved Paper | U.P. Judicial Service Pre 2012 | Law Paper | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Exam 2012
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Question Number: 51-60
(a) The Constituent Assembly
(b) The Parliament
(c) The whole society
(d) The people of India
52. Which Constitutional Amendment introduced the anti-defection provision of the Constitution?
(a) 51st Amendment
(b) 52nd Amendment
(c) 53rd Amendment
(d) 54th Amendment
53. Which one of following does not come within the territorial jurisdiction of Punjab and Haryana High Court?
54. An agreement in restraint of trade under Section 27 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 is
55. ‘A’ proposes by letter to sell a house to ‘B’at a certain price. The communication of proposal is complete when
(a) ‘A’ posts the letter
(b) ‘A’ has completed the writing of letter
(c) ‘B’ gets information about the posting of the letter
(d) ‘B’ receives the letter.
56. A and B enter into contract due to mistake that a particular debts is time-barred. Contract is
(d) both (b) and (c)
57. ‘A’ contract of telephone becomes complete at the place where acceptance is heard’. In which case it has been held?
(a) Bhagwandas v. Girdharilal
(b) Carlill v. Carbolic Smoke Ball Co.
(c) Mohribibi v. Dharmodas Ghosh
(d) Satyabratta Ghosh v. Mugneeram.
58. A wagering agreement depends on
(a) an uncertain event
(b) future event only
(c) past unascertained only
(d) None of the above events
59. Which one of the following is not essential for a contract?
(b) Valuable consideration
(c) Lawful consideration
(d) Adequate consideration
60. “Continuing Guarantee” has been defined
(a) Under Section 124 of the Indian Contract Act
(b) Under Section 129 of the Indian Contract Act
(c) Under Section 146 of the Indian Contact Act
(d) Under Section 147 of the Indian Contract Act.
DISCLAIMER: The answers provided here are for views purposes only. For any accuracy it should be double checked. Read More...