olved Paper | U.P. Judicial Service Pre 2012 | Law Paper | Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Exam 2012
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Question Number: 111-120
(c) Julius Stone
112. The law means
(a) The entire body of rules in a State.
(b) A particular law.
(c) The rules of morality.
(d) The rules of natural justice.
113. “Movement of progressive societies have hitherto been from status to contract.” Who said so?
(b) Rosco Pound
(c) Henry Maine
114. Legal Right is an Interest
(a) Recognised by law
(b) Protected by law
(c) Both (a) and (b) are correct
(d) None of the above
115. On which date the Statute of the ‘International Criminal Court’ has come into force?
(a) 10th December, 2003
(b) 24th October, 2002
(c) 1st July, 2002
(d) 1st January, 2003
116. Where the UNESCO’s headquarter is situated?
(a) In Geneva
(b) In London
(c) In New York
(d) In Paris
117. Recently which one of the following State has been recognized by 112 countries around the world?
118. United States President Obama signs on which date the ‘Massive $ 662-billion Defence Spending Bill called the Defence Authorisation Bill’?
(a) December 29, 2011
(b) December 30, 2011
(c) December 31, 2011
(d) December 28, 2011
119. S.C.O. Summit 2006 was held in which country?
(a) Moscow (Russia)
(b) Shanghai (China)
(c) New Delhi (India)
(d) Dhaka (Bangladesh)
120. Which tribunal/court has put Lubanga of Kango on trial?
(a) International Court of Justice
(b) Tribunal for Yugoslovakia
(c) Rwanda Tribunal
(d) International Criminal Court
DISCLAIMER: The answers provided here are for views purposes only. For any accuracy it should be double checked. Read More...