Question Paper | U.P. PCS(J) Pre 2012 | Law | Uttar Pradesh Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Preliminary Examination- 2012
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Question Number: 121-130
121. Under which provisions of Civil Procedure Code temporary injunctions are granted?
(a) Under Section 116
(b) Under Section 152
(c) Under Order 39 Rule 1
(d) Under Order 29 Rule 1
122. Who can file a suit under Section 91 of Civil Procedure Code for public nuisance?
(a) Advocate General
(b) Any citizen
(c) District Magistrate
(d) Any 10 or more citizens
123. The duration of existence of a Caveat filed under Code of Civil Procedure 1908 is
(a) 60 days from the date on which it was filed
(b) 30 days from the date on which it was lodged
(c) 120 days from the date when it was lodged
(d) 90 days from the date, when it was lodged.
124. Deemed Decree implies
(a) final judgement of the Court
(b) final order of the Court
(c) first para of the judgement
(d) last para of the judgement till decree is prepared
125. “In the matter of Kidnapping and Rape, the evidence given by prosecutrix being, illiterate and rustic young women, some contradictions and omission are natural as her recollection, money, observance and narration of chain of events”.
(a) Manoj Yadav v. Pushpa
(b) State of U.P. v. Chhoteylal
(c) Madhu Verma v. Urmila Devi
(d) Lakhan Lal v. State of Bihar
126. Which one of the following is not actionable claim?
(a) A claim for mesne profit
(b) A claim for arrears of rent
(c) A share in partnership
(d) A claim for return of earnest money
127. ON Proclamation of Emergency under Article 352, the President has power to suspend the Fundamental Rights except the rights secured by
(a) Articles 19 and 20
(b) Articles 20 and 21
(c) Articles 21 and 22
(d) Articles 19, 20 and 21
128. The concept of Austin’s Sovereignty is influenced by the ideologies of which of the following person?
129. The State is the synthesis of family and civil society. It is the unity of the universal principle of family and the particular principle of civil society.
The above philosophy is of
(b) Rosco Pound
130. Which of the following theories relating to legal rights has been propounded by Ihering?
(a) Will Theory
(b) Concession Theory
(c) Realist Theory
(d) Interest Theory